Students are expected to follow the great expectations code of conduct. This program is founded on eight guiding expectations.
- Expectation 1: We will treat each other as unique and special individuals.
- Expectation 2: We will not laugh at or make fun of another persons mistakes, nor use sarcasm or put downs.
- Expectation 3: We will use good manners saying, "please", "thank you" and "excuse me", and allow others to go first.
- Expectation 4: We will cheer each other to success.
- Expectation 5: We will help one another whenever possible.
- Expectation 6: We will recognize all efforts and applaud them.
- Expectation 7: We will encourage others to do their best.
- Expectation 8: We will practice virtuous living using the life principles.
All expectations can be simply summarized in the following three rules.
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Responsible
3. Be Safe