We are thrilled to announce that TES was selected to participate in the FLUency school health program sponsored by Lysol Cleaning products and Kinsa Themomters!
This program will keep our school healthier by:
• Giving families a FREE Kinsa Smart Thermometer ( $20 value)
• Showing families “what’s going around” our school ( it’s all anonymous)
• Reducing sick days through early detection and increased awareness
The more families that participate, the more successful the program will be in keeping our students healthier this school year!
Signing up is SUPER EASY:
1. Visit the kinsaforschools.com on your smartphone
2. Download the Kinsa App
3. Search for Our School ( Tomball Elementary) and join!
You must log into the app and create a profile to receive the free thermometer! Thermometers will ship directly to our School in Late October and I will notify you when they arrive!
Thank you for your help in keeping out students healthy and ready to learn!
Please call me with any questions!
Dana Vestal RN NSCN
TES School Nurse
Read More »