Welcome to Tomball Elementary School, home of the Tomball Cougar Cubs! Please feel free to call the school if you should have any questions.
At TES, we expect excellence and together we can achieve greatness!
Scholastic Book Fair
The whole school is excited about our upcoming Book Fair being held October 20-24! An amazing selection of books is headed our way! At the Book Fair you will find the latest and finest titles for kids, as well as books of interest to parents.
Donuts for Dads
Donuts with Dads will be on Friday, October 24. Kids and parents are encouraged to arrive at school early to enjoy donuts for breakfast and socialize with other families.
SCHOOL YEAR INFORMATION
Needed Documents for Registration:
- Proof of Residency (lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill (not a phone bill)
- Birth Certificate
- Updated Shot Records
- Social Security Card
Helpful documents to bring but not necessary:
- Along with the above requirements, please provide proof of income or be prepared for your child to be assessed for Language Eligibility.
Please fill out all paperwork online prior to arriving, if possible
After completing the online registration, bring your confirmation page to the school, along with the required documents for enrolling.
DISMISSAL AND PICK-UP
- Every family will need a car rider sign. These are available in our front office.
- Write your child's first and last name on this card in large black letters with their grade level next to their name.
- If you have more than one child, write the other names beneath the first one.
- The sign should be placed on the passenger side window during pick up.
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL OF OUR STUDENTS....
Please pull up as far as you can to the next car when dropping off or picking up.
Remind your child(ren) to listen for their name(s) being called and to watch for your car.
Consistent attendance is one of the keys to academic success. Parents can help their children succeed by ensuring their attendance, except when illness or extreme family emergencies occur. When absence and tardiness are necessary, a written note of explanation from the parent is required.
We welcome visitors and volunteers to our school! Many procedures have been put into place by our school district to ensure the safety of all students when a visitor or volunteer is on campus. To volunteer at Tomball Elementary School in your child's classroom, as a Watchdog, or in any capacity you must have a background check run every year. Tomball ISD has created a "volunteer" position on their job board where you will need to log in to "apply". The district will send reports back to our school as people are approved to volunteer. Click here to Be a TES Volunteer!
TES WEDNESDAY FOLDERS
- Your student will bring home a folder each Wednesday that contains information from their teacher(s), school and community.
- It is important that you read all of this information.
LOST & FOUND
Please label your child's supplies, lunchbox, coat, sweater, purse, etc.
SCHOOL COLLECTION PROGRAMS
You can pay for student lunches online at: www.parentonline.net.